miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2018

Wand Of Polymorph










Hi there!
It´s been a long time without posting in my blog. I usually uploaded my things at Facebook , but I think it´s time to come back to blogging and keep track of what I do here too.
This is my last prop , a wand of polymorph from D&D 5 edition.
Flipping pages from the dungeon master guide , I found a fantastic amount of magical items. This wand inmediately caught my attention ... a dried frog attached to a wand?! I had to do it!
Love props , magic and amphibians so it was something I needed in my life. LOL.

3 comentarios:

  1. Idefinetly love your work and it's a good idea to keep traack of your progress here. I've been following for years and it's always exiting to see your new creations. Kepps working!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks so much! I´ve quite stopped now... work , family , many things that keep me appart from creating. But I guess someday inspiration will return.
      Best regards

      Eliminar
  2. The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin cetak yasin murah wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)

    ResponderEliminar