sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

Atrezzo Indiana Jones / Indiana Jones props


This is a collection I´ve started without premeditation... I first get one Grail Diary of DeMiguel because I always loved it , and I like all kind of journals and artistic notebooks ... after that I get the perfect companion : Holy Grail by RestauraJones ....then , I decided to get some old artifact from Fate of Atlantis (videogame) , and I purchased Fedora Smith´s Atlantean Idol and medallion.
The gold idol is a vinyl one repainted (comercial prop) and the last adition to this artifact collection is the Nurhachi urn and Peacock´s eye diamond from Temple of Doom movie made by Markpoon...
All these artisans mentioned can be found at www.therpf.com , www.indygear.com/cow/ and www.indianajones.es/foroindy/index.php
Esta es una colección que empecé sin premeditación ... primero compré el diario del Grial de Demiguel porque siempre me gustó y me gustan mucho los diarios y cuadernos de viaje...después compré el compañero perfecto : el Santo Grial de Restaurajones...entonces decidí comprar algún antiguo artefacto de Fate of Atlantis (videojuego) , y compré el ídolo atlante y medallón que hace Fedora Smith.
El ídolo dorado es una hucha de vinilo repintada comercial y la ultima adquisición para esta colección de artefactos es la urna de Nurhachi y el diamante Ojo del pavo real de la peli El Templo Maldito...
Todos los artesanos mencionados pueden encontrarse en www.therpf.com , www.indygear.com/cow/ and www.indianajones.es/foroindy/index.php

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario